We know everyone is using a variety of online tools and resources during this time, but we wanted to highlight a few from some of our valued associate members:
- CourseKey: Discounted four month trial to this live, online, interactive teaching and training solution. The CourseKey solution is designed to drive higher levels of student attendance, engagement and retention, resulting in improved learning levels and higher graduation rates. To support schools in the immediate term, CourseKey is offering a 4-month trial solution at a deeply discounted rate. This solution works for schools of all sizes, and CourseKey is able to get schools online in days. To learn more about CourseKey, visit www.coursekey.com, or even better, go to https://coursekey.com/demo-live-online/ to experience a free product demonstration.
- D2L: Covid-19 Resources
- Pearson: Resource Hub – populated with best practices and guidance
- MaxKnowledge: Free access to the EL102 Online Teaching Techniques course – simply register/login and enter the master key “MK-CCST” to enroll
- Norton Norris, Inc. (Nn): Committed to helping our CCST partners, especially as we navigate COVID-19 together. Nn is proud to provide services to keep students engaged and teams energized with the following services and discounts. Virtual On-Demand Training with Videos
- Unconventional Communications (for all student facing audiences) – 35% OFF (8 modules with workbook)
- EnrollMatch Foundations (advanced admissions training) – 40% OFF (35 modules w/participant manual)
MyGuidance Coach (student advising software) -Engage your currently enrolled students, nurture your prospects and/or conduct virtual interviews by providing 100% online advising services. Specifically, MGC improves student fit and persistence with questions/assessments and rankings in 5 key areas (Goal Setting, Interests, Skills, Life & Values). We will waive all set up fees and the first month is FREE! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-262-7402.
- McGraw-Hill: McGraw-Hill is offering a number of resources to support instructors as they learn to navigate a fully digital landscape. See their COVID-19 Support Page for additional resources to assist you in the implementation of Connect.
- Goodheart-Willcox Publishing: G-W is ready to support you now, just as we have been for the last 99 years. Here is what you can expect from G-W:
- Free LMS-Ready Content: We are prepared to deliver 90 days of digital content through your LMS. No LMS? No problem. Please let Jim Walsh know what you need.
- What Is Available Now: Many of you already have access to G-W’s Common Cartridges and EduHub. Training materials and videos are available on our G-W Training Materials page. More information about LMS-Ready Common Cartridges is also available.
We are also working on webinar support for you and we will be in touch once everything is set up. Feel free to share this information with your colleagues.
- Career Team: Just as classes are moving online, we know that providing robust Career Services support is critical to employment outcomes of the students we serve. In our ongoing commitment to Private Sector education, Career TEAM is offering the use of our Career EDGE toolkit to provide remote Career Services support. Career TEAM has worked overtime and will allow our education colleagues to go digital within 48 hours. We will allow use of our Career EDGE toolkit at NO CHARGE as we navigate this crisis together over the next couple of months. This will enable your institution to have an online/mobile friendly Career Services center and offer the following:
- Online Workshops covering job search strategies, interviewing and professional branding, and much more
- Online tools including an Interview Simulation Trainer for job seekers to practice interviewing using their webcam
- Allow students to build their resumes, cover letters, thank you letters and submit them for review by their career services advisor
- TFC Tuition Financing: The team is working remotely and without interruption to support our school partners and students during the Covid-19 crisis. We recognize the struggles that you and your students may be experiencing, and are here to help. We have options for our partner schools who would like to defer payments for their students – due to a temporary school closure or switch to distance learning, or due to financial hardship. We also have features available to enable remote staff to continue seamless operations, and for students to sign documents electronically and manage their accounts online. Please feel free to contact us to review your account features, student account statuses, or if you are interested in TFC’s program for your students. We are here for you. ClientServicesCA@TFCcredit.com.
On April 3 at 11:30am – Join Gragg Advertising’s own Darryl Mattox, President and Lisa Olmedo, VP of Business Development as they discuss the following. Click here to register.
- The history of successful campaigns during trouble times
- Understanding why marketing is necessary now more than ever
- Moving forward with innovated ideas that will reach your audience
- Lever1: Offers a variety of resources that will be very useful to companies during this time including human resources consulting. Learn more.
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES):All of our COVID-19 Updates are located on our website at https://www.abhes.org/news_item/coronavirus-update/.
Have resources to share with CCST members? Click here.